TABLE OF CONTENTS

= TABLE OF CONTENTS =

- Latest Progress Update
+ WIP2A (Click this for the comic!)

- Process
+ Text Rough Draft 2A (Google Docs RTF)
+ Panels Rough Draft (Google Docs PDF)

Thursday, March 22, 2012

WIP2A

Need to go back and tidy up some of the lighting here.

Ditto. Actually, I should probably revamp my work on this page entirely to make it read better.

Still trucking along. Redrew Burcke and Power, third panel's still AWOL. It's intended to be Burcke sitting inside his K10 and looking somewhat commanding.

Could use some tidying.

Tidying in progress. Not pictured: reduced the halo under the K45.

This main panel came out about 10x better than I imagined it would. I think I'm starting to get the hand of this coloring thing!

Burcke looks pretty durp right now, but that'll get fixed when I color him.

Also, I'm not too sure about the dialogue here. Needs some thinking.

Not much to say, other than that I really like how Isaac turned out here.

The rest of this page is still in drawing limbo, but that's Sgt. Stone, commander of the K45 that we saw on pages 4 and 5. He's Burcke's wing-man, essentially. This panel is him kinda going like, "AWWWW YEAH, WE DOIN' THIS!"

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment